Re: new jfw user

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 6 Nov 2005 22:31:02 -0800

Hi David,

you wrote:
I sent an option for the dictionary but only got one response.

David,
I don't understand what you mean by that.  could you put it another way?

As for your other issue, jaws slowing  down and finally stopping when you
delete using the backspace key, this sounds like something it might be a
good idea to call or email Freedom Scientific tech support about.  If you
need the contact information, go to

http://www.freedomscientific.com

and look for the support link on the home page.

Hope this helps.