RE: new jfw update and OE problem

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:51:41 -0400

I can't stand outlook but I wish if people are still having this problem other than me they'd report it. Supposedly, they only got 3 or 4 complaints before and nothing since the update except me, the escalations team can't fix these things if people don't tell them about them and you might have to request things be forwarded to them, I don't know. I do know I can't use a version of jaws that's got that problem and I'm sure others can't either. If we all don't mention our issues, they can't be known or fixed is all I can say. That's 1 reason I wanted to see if others have the same issue I did, in hopes that they will complain and if not, at least I might be able to help come up with a fix that will work for most.