re: new jfw update and OE problem

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "JFW list" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 23:45:37 -0400

I actually did that on my own, but the older versions of jfw work fine, it's just that one and as I said, if I don't use eloquence, it seems to work even with 7.1. I don't know what changed there but there's something wrong. My computer's nothing special, I'm sure I can't be the only one having this issue.