From: "Alvin" <alvin.nkw@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, April 15, 2008 9:33 PM
Subject: Re: new jaws release?

Ya, agree and I am living with it.  Talked to FS but there is nothing they
can do.
Jaws will load up less than half a minute if I turn UAC off.  But what is
another 2 and half minute as compared with security risk?
I read another message from a person running XP and his jaws takes 4 minutes
to load up.  So I supposed the problem does not lie in which OS you run.