Re: new anti-virus program

  • From: "Hal Pearson" <hspearson@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 31 Dec 2007 19:06:47 -0500

Hi,

It's not often that I reply to my own messsages. I hate to say but this program
doesn't look at all accessible. When I access system tray and choose enter on
the icon there is nothing there except an exit button or so it seems. Looks
like I'm going to have to remove it. Also it causes jfw to lose focus; not a
good sign.

Hal