From: alice dampman
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Wednesday, October 22, 2008 10:48 AM
Subject: Re: new adobe reader version

Hi, Ray,
    But now there's all this stuff on my desktop:
bin-debug, assets, adobe dot com, meta-inf, mime and a bunch of other
stuff...maybe it's not on the desktop, I think it might be a window that is
automatically open when I start up the computer.
I'm so fed up, I'd like to revert the commputer to the way it was before I
downloaded the blasted thing. The older version worked fine... can you tell me
how to do that? I forget...
Thanks
Alice, very annoyed right now! arg
alicedh@xxxxxxxxxxx