Re: need help with a template in MSWord

  • From: "Debbie Kessler" <jessesgirl@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Jun 2005 22:34:40 -0700

Hi Judith;
Yah, I thought you might have found the definitive seakkret for working around
in forms. Darnit!
Because forms mode allows you to move among controls, information serounding
the field or control isn't always read properly, totally, or maybe at all.
Sometimes, I listen to the entire form to figure out if the fields are before
the requested information or after. Sometimes, I'll route the jaws cursor to
the PC cursor and look around it that way.
  Debbie