need copy of outlook express

Hi, all.

I would like to put Outlook Express on a new work computer that I just got,
but can't seem to find a download link on the Microsoft web site.

Does anyone know where I can get a free copy?

There are web sites out there that offer it, but I'm afraid to download it
from just any site, in fear of running into viruses or other problems.

Thank you for any help you can provide.

Tom Behler