RE: my screamer radio 0.4.3 is still not working with jaws 10.0.512

On each menu or submenu item, press JAWSKey plus Uparrow.

  _____

From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Zdenek Vopat
Sent: Saturday, January 10, 2009 2:42 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: my screamer radio 0.4.3 is still not working with jaws 10.0.512

Hello:
As I posted yesterday I can not read the submenues when I am having instaled
screamer radio 0.4.3 however, I found that when I get to submenus and I
press "insert b" jaws reads all the information including the submenus. On
the other hand if I jumst press the down errow onn the submenu the jaws
reads only the first letter of that submenu, anyone can help?
Thank you.
Zdenek