Re: my english title page

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2005 21:36:59 -0500

Well, one way to go down page by page in MS Word is to hit control page
down.  This is a more accurate way of doing it.   Just hitting page up or
down doesn't always take you to the next or previous page.  As far as
centering text.  You can do this by selecting the text you want to center,
then hit control E.  This will center any text that you've selected.  You
can check to see if it's centered by hitting insert F.  Jack