RE: music downloading programs and jaws

  • From: "Chip Orange" <Corange@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 14:33:54 -0400

Yes, you're right, thanks.  So far, I haven't yet found a way to get at
it except via the jaws cursor, but now that I know it's there, I'll
start working on it.

It's very strange in that when I reply, it's not shown in the quoted
message below (at least, using outlook).

Thanks again,

Chip

Chip Orange
Database Administrator