RE: multiple appointments in Outlook calendar

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Jun 2007 08:57:49 -0700

Hi,

I use the outlook 2003 calendor just like you with jaws 8.
When I am in day view. When I go to calendar, it says the date. Then if I
errow left or right it will say the next day or previous day and if there
are any appointments it will say for example 2 appointmentws. At this point
I hit tab and it announces the first appointment and time of that
appointment. Hit tab again and it announces the next appointment and time,
and hit tab again and it says day view and date and two appointments. You
can go backwords sby doing shift tab.

Now when you tab to an appointment and it is announced you can type in that
space or hit enter and you go to the appointment page which you use to fill
out a new appointment. On this page all the info is filled out and you can
change anything there you would like and then hit the save and close button
to make changes.

hth