Re: msn problem

  • From: "curmudgeon" <one2three4five6@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Jun 2004 06:17:35 -0700

for the last two days, almost everytime i try to go to any web page having
anything to do with msn, including hotmail, or msn messenger,

I have been getting the error message, web page cannot be found,
check network setting
sometimes
if you enter on that link
it will force the page to finally download,,
and this problem was not just on my computer, cause i was at another
computer that was doing the same thing,
in another city,yesterday.
you just have to keep trying,
or, disconnect and reconnect