RE: ms word, say all and some scanned books

  • From: "Robert McCoy" <rmccoy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jan 2004 03:22:05 -0400

I realize you say there are no codes that seem to be causing this problem,
however, As a test, have you tried to save the document as a txt document to
make sure all codes are stripped from the document.
You might want to do this by saving as a second document so you do not lose
the format in your original.

Robert McCoy
(506) 459-6636