ms excel 2000 question

  • From: "marvin hunkin" <marvkin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Feb 2005 16:28:37 +1100

Hi.
doing an assignment for my applications subject for ms excel 2000.
okay before you get annoyed, e-mail me off list if this is not on topic.
how do i select icons say i create a toolbar in excel 2000, called my icons.
then want to assign say the print, print preview, save, insert rows, and my
macro which will put the footer to put a footer for each sheet of my name,
date and file name.
then can i use the right slash key then to edit the button to a more
meaningful name?
using jaws 5.10, office 2000, and windows 2000.
have to do this for my excel application assignment.
if any one has done this and can give me the steps , then let me know.
cheers Marvin.