Re: more question about the web site

  • From: "Richard sherman" <squirman@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 14:43:21 -0700

Hi,
Using both jaws 7.1.500 and 8.0.2173 on the link you supplied did not work for
me also. However, I went back to their home page, followed their links to
bearcreek, and the site pulled up with no problems. Initial investigation
showed that both versions were reading the screen exactly.

BTW, I checked the site first using version 8. Then tried it with 7.1. Sorry
this info isn't that useful. Just shows that it is possible to navigate using
jaws 8. Also, both versions on my machine have very little changes. Running
them mostly with installed defaults.

Rich