Re: more question about the web site

  • From: "Katherine Schulz" <katherineschulz6266@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2007 22:09:27 -0500

I am using JFW 6.2 and this is what I got when I went to the link.

Katherine

main frame
Bear Creek Elementary

Bear Creek Elementary
13780 80 Avenue
Surrey, B.C. V3W 7X6
Email Webmaster
Today is: Wednesday,26 September,2007 08:06:40 PM

TERRY FOX RUN IS SCHEDULED FOR FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 28

PARENT INFO

Concerts
Newsletters
Calendar
Year At A Glance
Sporting Events
Staff
Supply Lists

PAC

Meetings
Notices
Fun Night
Executive

LINKS

School District #36
Counsellor
Boundary Health
Mrs. Manery
Mr. Fryer

PRINCIPAL:  Mr. G. McCallum
VICE PRINCIPAL:  Ms. L. Paredes

Telephone:  (604) 594-7501
Fax Machine: (604) 594-9362
Email:
bearck@xxxxxxxxxx

Office Hours:
7:30 - 3:30

School Hours:
Gr. 1 - 7 - 8:45 - 2:30
Kindergarten:
Morning: 8:45 - 11:15
Afternoon: 12:00 - 2:30

Recess:  10:30 - 10:45
Lunch:   12:15 - 1:00

Supervision before and after school
Mornings:  8:30 - 8:45
Afternoons: 2:30 - 2:45

REPORTING LATES/ABSENCES: (604) 594-7501
If your child will be absent or late, please alert the school by calling the above number before 9:00 a.m. If you are calling before or after school hours, the answering machine will direct your call to voice mail where you can leave your child's name, teacher, and length of absence if known.

SCHOOL CLOSURES
Sometimes extreme weather conditions, or other unusual circumstances, can cause a school closure on short notice. In the even of a potential school closure, or other extenuating circumstances (such as Sports Day cancellations) during the 2007-2008 school year, please monitor the following radio stations:

CKNW (980 AM or
www.cknw.com)

NEWS 1130 (1130 AM or
www.news1130.com)