Re: mobile facebook

  • From: "O.Addison Gethers" <oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Apr 2010 16:26:31 -0400

Hello Laura,
If you still can't get the mobile site to display the page ,then you can try
www.m.facebook.com ,however you probably need to contact your phone or cable
company internet technical support to tell them you are having problem not
getting m.facebook.com page to display .

O. Addison Gethers
e-mail address
O.AddisonGethers@xxxxxxxxx
oag1rottie@xxxxxxxxxxx