missing emails

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2011 16:51:55 -0000

 I am  typing from old XP laptop but the issue is on dell windows 7 using ms
outlook, it was all fixed up after the untimely hd failure and has 2 external
drives, I noticed yesterday in the inbox that 6 months of emails are missing, I
know I keep a lot in my inbox but ms outlook should cope OK,it has in past. the
missing emails start from November date at which  dell was set up again and
then a big jump to April ,last year of course, computer also has little in sent
items list, the sent items list is important of course so I can see  when
something was sent or replied to.  dell keeps saying and it adds another day
each day "11 days overdue, 1 reminder!" I am baffled by this,the external drive
should do a back up automatically Local engineer had to do bulk of work as
dell, took 3 visits just to get a replacement HD in,and they tore off. Dorothy