Re: microsoft reader

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 22:40:54 -0400

When yo get the error, does it stay on the screen long enough for you to
virtualize it?  When you get it, press insert control W to copy it to the
virtual viewer.  Press control A to select all the text and then control C
to copy it all.
Then paste the error message in an email and let me know what the error is.
Debbie