Re: major problems with say all in new JAWS update

  • From: Bruce Toews <DogRiver@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 1 Mar 2007 17:53:31 -0600 (CST)

Turns out it's irrelevant. FS tracked this one down.

Bruce

--
Bruce Toews
Skype ID: o.canada

On Thu, 1 Mar 2007, Allison Mervis wrote:

You should be ok using the auto update feature, because you're updating from the first update directly to the second. I would like to know whether or not those of you who are having this problem updated from the first release of Jaws 8 or from the 423 update.
Allison

----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>