  From: Stephen Faill
  Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 3:12 AM
  Subject: macafee renewal?

  hello list.

  this message is for those of you who use the popular macafee software suite.

  my question is this.

  today i recieved an e mail from the macafee team letting me know that my
virus scan software is up for renewal.

  i also use personal firewall.

  now, is it possible to just update the virus scan part of the software suite?

  does the firewall need to be upgraded?

  i ask this question as macafee sells a stand alone virus scan and also a full
software suite and am unsure which one to go for.

  hope someone can help.

  thanks in advance.

  stephen