Re: looking for real-world examples of prompt creator and frame viewer

  • From: Christopher Bartlett <bridgeweaver@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 05 Mar 2007 05:53:20 -0800

I am a home brewer of excellent beers. I use a program called Promash to formulate my recipes. When adding in different grains and hops, there are dynamic displays for the expected effects on specific gravity, color and bitterness that change as you change the grain and hop amounts. I created frames around these displays so that JFW reads them automatically when I change the grain or hop bill, thus giving me real-time access to these numbers.

        Christopher Bartlett