looking for real-world examples of prompt creator and frame viewer

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 04 Mar 2007 11:27:23 -0800

A comment on the latest FSCast struck me. Brian suggested that a lot of the script work isn't very imaginative, and therefore doesn't take full advantage of the capabilities the software offers.

I almost don't script, but in my dreams, I'd like to, and even using the features mentioned in the subject line, I suspect I could think outside the box a bit and thus improve the JAWS experience. At the same time, on those infrequent occasions when I have tried to use the Prompt Creator, I haven't been successful.

These two facts lead me to ask this: In what applications have you successfully used the Frame Viewer or Prompt Creator to enhance accessibility or usability? Maybe you'll spark my creativity, or give me greater incentive to experiment. I look forward to hearing real-world success stories with these features.

Dean