looking for a good free talking clock/alarm application

  • From: "Letourneau, Richard" <richard.letourneau@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Jun 2008 11:43:57 -0400

I downloaded some JAWS clock scripts but they are not working(probably
written for earlier versions of jaws ).  I have the aph talking clock
written in the 90's, it is free but there is no control over the voice
or chiming etc.  I have also tried the bsc talking clock, this is the
best one I have seen but is not free.  I may bite the bullet if I can't
find a free one.
Regards...Rich