Re: leaving letters out of the middle of words

  • From: "Sandra Mortellaro" <sandram@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 30 Nov 2007 20:03:11 -0500

THANKS FOR THE ADVICE.
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Allen Stutts
  To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  Sent: Friday, November 30, 2007 6:37 PM
  Subject: Re: leaving letters out of the middle of words

  Sandra,

  I first had this problem with Jaws 9 beta. I submitted a bug report. And,
someone from Jaws technical support has been working with me to try to find the
problem. I am having the problem with Word XP.

  I encourage you to report the problem to Jaws immediately. The more users
they are aware of with this problem, the more resources that will be dedicated
to trying to fix the problem.

  Good luck.

  Allen