RE: latest Jaws with AVG 8.0 free edition

  • From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 May 2008 11:51:14 +0200

Hi Jim

Yes, thanks it helps, but I have 2 questions:

1  I cannot remember how to start Windows Narrator!  In Fact I do not think
I have ever used it to substitute Jaws in situations like the one here.

2  I assume this "usage" of
Windows Narrator will be a once off - just to get AVG 8.0 Free Edition
installed?

Thanks once more.

Renette