language changes

  • From: Peter McGlinchey <pmcglinchey@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 04 May 2004 20:23:40 +1200

Hello Folk

I am in the process of constructing a personal web site.  For some reason
when on the Internet, my Eloquence voice changes from American English to UK
English when on my page but maintains its settings in other web pages.  Can
anyone explain what is happening and is it possible for me to do something
when constructing my page to stop this happening?

Regards

Peter McGlinchey

---