Re: killjaws.bat, not sure if I did it right

  • From: "Roger Levine" <rlstation@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 26 Jun 2008 12:27:02 -0700

Hi Again,
I tryed these approaches on my XP Home machine, but I also had no luck. My checking out the tskill program indicates the correct functional area, but my technical level is coming up short. I thought I had a solution but we will have to wait for more advanced help. This command works perfectly on my XP Pro machine. I will stay tuned.
Roger
----- Original Message ----- From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>