RE: keystroke to stop jaws

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 22:17:24 -0400

Cy, Devona is right that this key sequence silences JAWS. I believe it
toggles the synthesizer off and on. It isn't a keystroke I've used, but
JAWS's insert-1 key help confirms it. I'm not sure, however, that it
actually unloads JAWS. As you know, insert-Windows key-F4 is the key combo
that removes JAWS from memory, which is what is needed when the voice gets
coy or upset.

  _____