Re: keyboard mystry

  • From: "Debbie Scales" <debbie@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 May 2006 18:40:48 -0400

OH!!!  I get it now!  He doesn't mean press and hold down the windows key
and press the letter A.
I think Jerry means press the windows key for the start menu.
Then if you have "favorites" set to show up on the start menu, then you can
just press the letter A for favorites then it will show your list of
favorites.
Back to the original question, no jaws 7.1 doesn't use control alt F at
least as far as I could find.
How did you try to create a hotkey to your favorites?  Where and how did you
go to create a shortcut to assign a hotkey to?
Debbie