Re: keep this list clean

  • From: "Rosemarie Chavarria" <knitqueen2005@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 31 Oct 2006 07:40:55 -0800

Amando:

You're not the moderator of this list so who are you to tell us what we can and
can't do?  Like Judith, I strongly suggest that you use your spell checker.
Your spelling is terrible!  I also suggest that you take a course in English
grammar.

As far as "keeping the list clean" none of us use vulgar language.  If you
don't like what some of us post on our messages, there's that handy delete key.

As far as how many times a list member posts a question about something, that's
none of your business!  This list is for all of us to help each other with
questions we might have.  I just have one more thing to say and that's this.
Get off your soap box and quit telling us how we should run the list.  That's
for the moderators to do--not you!

Rosemarie