RE: jpg files

  • From: "Linda Parent" <mslparent25@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Sep 2005 11:59:28 -0400

I entered on the file name and arrowed down to scan black and white or text.
Then my scanner scanned it but I don't know what the scanner did with the
results because the file stayed the same.  I'm thinking I have to open the
file and print it but when I tried that, it wouldn't print.  This is getting
me nuts.

Linda Parent