Re: jfws and bit levels continued

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 1 Nov 2010 08:35:39 -0000

 many thanks he may have meant the chip I have no technical knowledge, but at
the time of crashes the tandem link up meant it was in a thirdparties hands,
but for along time the dell has not performed well,I just kept hoping as one
does. Odd to think a 5  year old laptop  held up through everything it goes via
the wireless router of course dell being a substantial desk top is  wired in
and should with all the power it is supposed to have move along smoothly  sorry
about typing
shoulder  hurts and next door house is having building works that make hearing
Jaws hard dorothy