RE: jfw7 and latest skype

  • From: "Wil James" <wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 12 Oct 2005 15:09:15 -0400

You should remove all files associated with Skype in the settings\enu
folder.  This includes the .jsb and .jsm files.

----------------
Cutting Edge Solutions is here to assist with assistive technology needs.
Visit us on the web at
http://www.cuttingedgesolutions.biz today!
E-mail/MSN Messenger:
wil@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx