jfw w/ windows xp

BlankI all,=20
I've noticed that there are times when I'll be doing something, it can =
be absolutely anything & I'll loose speech.  I its still running b/c I =
usually have to unload 7 reload it several times to get it working =
again, or just restart my entire computer.  I posted about this before & =
some one said to upgrade to v 4.51 well I did that & now I"msuing 5 & it =
still does it.  Its not all the time, & it does it in all applications.  =

Thanks,=20
p.s. am running jfw 5 along w/ xp hme. =20
Maurine & Firefly=20
e-mail firefly00@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
msn messenger mmpark@xxxxxxxx

-- Type: image/gif