Re: jfw friendly music download program

  • From: "Wes Derby" <wesderby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Dec 2006 19:21:37 -0800

If you don't mind using your web browser, and paying $9.98 a month,
Easynews.com is a great source.  Basically, it lets you search all the UseNet
newsgroups for whatever types of files your looking for; text, audio, video,
pictures, whatever...You can download each file individually, or check off the
ones your want, add them to a ZIP file, and then download the one file and use
WinZip or Power Archiver to unzip it and unpack the individual MP3's.

I used to find the MSN Music store at music.msn.com to be pretty accessible,
but they've since shut that version down so they can do like iTunes and open a
new store revolving around their Zune player.

----
Are you interested in a more healthy, environmentally friendly home? Interested
in a potential home-based business with no selling involved? Click Here for
more information.

Visit Designs By Derby for scrapbooks, custom greeting cards, and much more.

Visit me on Myspace ----- Original Message -----