From: kimsan
Sent: Thursday, March 17, 2011 8:21 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: RE: jfw for the blind or visually impaired

I agree that with a partially sighted student, it wouldn't hurt to introduce
him or her to jaws an/or other blindness skills.

I hope I did not come across as if I am against teaching my partially sighted
students jaws?

One of my original inquories was the experience of using jaws from a partially
sighted vantage point compared to being blind. Of course, with me being blind,
I already experience this but I wonder how the experience would be if you are
visually impaired.

Good day.