Re: jfw crashing with windows 7

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Jan 2010 18:16:30 -0000

Please can you tell me what a run time Library dialogue is? I have heard it before, my very first Email ever sent was with a dial up connection and Bang down the line came some thing called Blaster ! it needed an engineer to kill it,he said it was settled in that library you mentioned Dll system 32 and I am still not sure where that is thanks dorothy

----- Original Message ----- From: "Soronel Haetir" <soronel.haetir@xxxxxxxxx>