jfw and new computers

Ok now we are getting into the debate of which company is better, nothing to do
with jaws but you must realize that all companies no matter who they are have
complaints against their customer service department.  Show me one that doesn't
and I will call you a lyer.  What works for me may not work for you and my
experiences may not reflect yours.  That is why there is more than one company
that sells computers.  Free enterprise.  See it really does work.