Re: jfw and lime wire

  • From: "brandon : serrebi" <serrebi101@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Nov 2005 19:27:34 -0800

I'm sorry , I asumed the client was built off the ares source code. I've found
now that it's not, and frankly don't know what the ares people have to complain
about.
It seems to give good results, but as soon as you remove the
addware/spyware/whatever you call it, the program doesn't work.
the closest program to this based on UI is
http://www.filepipe.org
Does basicly the same thing, although it's not as accessible.
It's not a bad program IMO but the spyware isn't worth it,
Brandon
msn: serrebitranceaddict@xxxxxxxxxxx
yahoo: djserrebi
mercora: serrebi101
http://www.mercora.com
broadcast your music! and listen and discover new music!