From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Marten Post Uiterweer
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2004 12:49 PM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: jfw and extra terminal

Hello,

At work I have to use Attachmate Extra with jfw 4.02.
The problem is, that jaws will not see the cursor. I have set the cursor to
full block or half block, but does not make any difference. Are there
specific settings in extra I have to make?

Or will older versions of extra not work with jaws?

At the moment, I don't know the version number.

Regards, Marten