jfw and extra terminal

  • From: "Marten Post Uiterweer" <marten@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 12 Feb 2004 18:49:10 +0100

Hello,

At work I have to use Attachmate Extra with jfw 4.02.
The problem is, that jaws will not see the cursor. I have set the cursor
to full block or half block, but does not make any difference.
Are there specific settings in extra I have to make?

Or will older versions of extra not work with jaws?

At the moment, I don't know the version number.

Regards, Marten