Re: jfw and comcast?

  • From: "Rob" <musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 29 May 2004 13:06:54 -0500

if you are tring to build a homepage or edit home pages or read mail, 1 log
in to comcast
2 use shortcuts to enter the pages.
if this is what you want, email me at
musicmaker365@xxxxxxxxxxx
I will attach the shortcuts.
it should solve the problem with the screen reader not reading the buttons
on comcast tools section.