RE: jfw & I tunes

  • From: "Jamie Pauls" <jamiepauls@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 16:26:12 -0500

If after playing with the scripts, I decide to purchase them from T and T
Consultancy, what is the code for dialing overseas from the US? I can't
recall. Having not used Itunes, but having used many programs which were
barely accessible if at all, I would urge anyone who is interested in using
Itunes with some degree of dexterity to at least demo the scripts. Brian
Hartgen is a genius when it comes to script writing in my opinion, and his
work shouldn't be taken lightly. Just my thoughts.