Re: jfw & I tunes

  • From: "Wes Derby" <wesderby@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Jul 2005 12:02:16 -0700

I remember reading an article in AccessWorld from AFB's website a few months ago talking about how, of all the portable music players, the iPod was the most accessible, but still pretty inaccessible once it came to menus, finding specific songs, and things like that. At that time, they also mentioned there was no screenreader support for the iTunes software, so it took some fumbling around to use it...So, good to see someone's developed scripts.

Speaking of iTunes and similar programs, has anyone here had experience running the new Napster or MusicMatch with JAWS? Just curious as to how easy they are to use, if there are scripts I'd need to get, and that sort of thing. I have MusicMatch Jukebox basic on my system because Dell pre-installs it, and have been considering Napster, but didn't want to pay for it and find out it didn't work well with JFW. Thanks.

----- Original Message ----- From: "matthew dyer" <md1616@xxxxxxxxx>