RE: jfw 12.5, windows 7, win live mail

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2011 11:56:30 -0600

Hi,

I would strongly advise you to press the shift key+delete when deleting emails.
This will cause the delete not to go to the recycle folder but just disappear.

The delete key alone will place the deleted items into the recycle folder and
you shoulld keep that folder empty to eliminate wasted space.

Cyb