Re: jfw 12.5 quirks

  • From: "The Elf" <inthaneelf@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2011 13:53:33 -0700

there is one called jarte

"  Jarte is a unique free word processor (a $20 paid version is available
also) which detects the existence of a screen reader on the system and makes
all its features accessible. It is based on the WordPad engine with many
enhancements. It can run from a flash drive and open Word 2007 and 2003
files.
http://www.jarte.com/download.html  "

that doesn't half cover it, though I use it mainly for work in .rtf documents
(smaller with less fluff in the file) it has its own dictionary setup, a
thesaurus, and its own spell checker

don't forget that you also have hjPad there if your using jaws and it has
decent abilities though I think jarte is superior myself.

HTH,
inthane