Re: jaws/new computer

  • From: "janet smith" <janetp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 13 Oct 2004 20:17:53 -0500

hi i don't know if you should format and instll xp caue you might have hard
ware issues and soft ware issues with the machine as old as it is but then
again i do't know ny one who has updated their machine from windows 98 se to
xp how much ram does it have and what are the specks for the computer? if
you decide to go with xp i would go with 512 mag or ram.