Re: jaws5 works with Adobe 6

  • From: "David Poehlman" <poehlman1@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 29 Jan 2004 07:25:50 -0500

So, what you were saying is that if you try to read pdfs in internet
explorer, you had a lot of trouble, now thogh, you don't because they are
opening in acrobat reader.  I achieve the same thing with a right click and
a save target as because unchecking the box made no difference in link
behavior for me and many others so I'm happy for you.